Do you think you are up to the challenge?
Please email us at email@example.com with your CV in English and Chinese or with any inquiries.
- Complete in an efficient manner the editing of clieny deliverables, ensuring both high quality and compliance to BDA's standard format
- Gain more knowledge about the relevant industries in order to improve editing tasks and performance.
- Full or part - time
- Native English speaker
- College degree
- Previous experience writing or editing in a professional setting
- Ability to write and communicate to a sophisticated audience
- Detail - oriented
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Competitive total compensation package
- Other benefits the firm provides include if full time:
14 days of paid annual leave plus declared public holidays. Sick leave is no more than
5 days per year
Corporate membership in a first - class gym in Beijing
Other company paid activities
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for young professionals who can use their intelligence and intuition in an efficient manner to identify the best investment strategies for our clients.
The majority of students who join us come from financial, economic or business related programs – however, we focus more on the learning ability of the applicants. Therefore, we also invite applicants with other backgrounds to apply.
Please send us your CV both in English and Chinese to Campus@bda.com